Monday, July 4, 2016

Child of the Week



Child of the Week
Jackson Kaloki Musyoki

This week’s spotlighted child is Jackson Kaloki Musyoki.  Jackson is sixteen years old.  He resides at Holly House and attends Waddington High School:

I am Jackson Kaloki Musyoki.  I was born in Makueni County in Kiburai district in Masiergaseni location.  I was born among four family members.  I am the first in the family.

My parents are jobless.  We live in abject poverty where my father is a drunkard and my mother does menial jobs to support the family.  Born in such a family, I was brought up in a nearby school in the village. 

I did my KCPE exam in 2014 where I passed well with flying colors.  I like reading storybooks and my favorite subjects are maths and Kiswahili.  I want to be a doctor when I grow up. 

In the village I live with my grandmother and the other siblings and my parents.  I assist my parents in doing some chores like fetching water and cooking. 

Now I am in Lorna Waddington High School where I am in Form two.  I am in need of assistance in paying school fees, school uniform, and my general upkeep.

I am working hard in my academics to achieve a good grade.  During our last exam I was in position eight and I had a mean grade of B+.  I like going to church and I pray to God that I work harder to pursue an A in my KCSE exam and be a doctor in the future time.  Best wishes to you.

                                                                        Yours Faithfully,
                                                                        Jackson Kaloki Musyoki

You can sponsor Jackson for only $30 a month.  Your sponsorship will cover school fees and help pay for room and board.  The sponsorship fees for Holly House children do not cover the entire cost of their living expenses, but help supplement the monthly needs for caring for the children in the orphanage.  The remaining portion of their living expenses are covered through separate donations.  As a sponsor, you will receive a photo and personal information about your sponsored child.  Your sponsored child will send you letters, and you will receive information regarding how to correspond with your sponsored child, should you choose to do so. 

To sponsor Jackson or for more information, please visit His Hands for Kenya or contact us here.  Please sponsor a Kenyan child today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment